MV ALU SHOE PARABOLIC SPORT HIND
Shoe with parabolic coverage: wide coverage on the toe – narrow on branches – wide on the heels. Long shape to ensure good support of the rear part of the foot. Designed in high-tech aluminium alloy. Non-tempered alloy: hot work possible up to 450 °C. 2 clips. Thickness 10 mm. Coverage and weight in size 1: 30 mm on the toe, 25 mm on the branches and 30 mm on the heels. 193 g.
CONCEPT AND REACTION ON THE GROUND :
- Wide coverage on the toe to protect the front of the foot and balance sinking between toe and heels on penetrable and compacted ground. Toe profile designed to optimize propulsion.
- Narrow branches to promote lateral or medial sinking in turns on penetrable and compacted ground.
- Wide coverage on the heels to limit sinking of the rear part of the foot on penetrable and compacted ground.
- Bevelled outer rim on the toe and the quarters to promote rolling in straight lines and turns.
BIOMECHANICAL AND KINESITHERAPIC EFFECTS :
- Reduces stress on podotrochlear apparatus.
- Reduces collateromotion movements.
Preventive sport shoe made to optimize comfort and performance whilst reducing stress, notably in turns
- Sport horses involved in disciplines which require short and repeated turns.
- Horses with flat feet. Horses with weak heels.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!