MV Second Sole is a thermo formable protective plate specially designed for horses' feet. After being immersed for about one minute in boiling water (minimum 165° F), it becomes pliable and molds itself to the horses’ foot perfectly matching the vault, the range, and gaps. After 4 minutes of drying, the molding may be bonded and / or be covered by a horseshoe.
MV Second Sole also allows you to combine the use of a protective sole (possibly associated with silicone) and a shoe.
The 10 advantages of MV Second Sole:
1. It perfectly matches the shape of the foot for maximum protection while preserving the sensation.
2. It is lighter than plate bracket.
3. It is breathable and easy to stick through the perforations.
4. Its width of 3 mm limits the lever arm.
5. It is flexible and works with all feet.
6. It does not require the use of a filling silicone.
7. It can be grated, stitched, and riveted as horn.
8. It has a shape memory that can act as a cast even after drying.
9. It sticks to itself only by heat.
10. It is easy to use with a simple kettle.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!