PRINCIPLE AND INTERACTION WITH THE GROUND :
Wide coverage in contact with the foot to distribute loads and protect the sole. Narrow ground bearing surface which is closer to the center of the foot in order to reduce front, medial and lateral lever arm. Designed with a double bevel all around the shoe in order to promote maximum rolling in all directions. Bevelled on the inner rim branches to lighten the shoe and promote the heels sinking in turns on soft ground.
- Made from hi-tech aluminium alloy. Non-tempered grade: can be used for risk-free hot shoeing up to 450°C
- Shoe with a wide coverage
- Thickness 10 mm
- large bevel and a bevel on the inner rim
- Reduces joint stresses especially on distal and proximal interphalangeal joints.
- 3 clips to allow use with option of 1 or 2 clips
- Full Rolling
- Front shape
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!