Developed with Pierre-Henri Renault and Kenan Burgaud Shoe with large heels providing increased ground bearing surface at heels. Large bevel on side wall. Front shape. Made from hi-tech aluminium alloy. Non-tempered grade: can be used for risk-free hot shoeing up to 450°C. 3 clips to allow use with option of 1 or 2 clips. Thickness 10 mm.
- Alloy that can be hot or cold forged.
- Excellence wear characteristics without the need to add a steel staples at the toe.
- Front shape provided with 3 clips for use either with 1 toe clip or 2 lateral clips.
- Bevelled heels to increase shock absorption during the foot landing phase
- Parabolic branches facilitate cornering.
- Full toe for better propulsion on Hunter.
- Bevelled toe for better rolling on Hunter Rollix.
- Thickness 10 mm.
- UNIQUE and UNBEATABLE value for money.
- An affordable, ultra-light competition shoe with Michel VAILLANT quality.
- Available in sizes from 3x0 to 4. (Any other size can be made to order).
- Front or rear shapes.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!