MICHEL VAILLANT ALU EGG BAR SHOE APEX
Heart bar shoe. Wide rear support under the heels and frog. Front shape. Designed in hightech aluminium alloy. Non-tempered alloy: hot work possible up to 450 °C. 3 clips for use with 1 toe clip or 2 quarter clips. Thickness 10 mm. Coverage and weight in size 1: 35 mm for the rear support and 25 mm for the rest of the shoe. 295 g.
CONCEPT AND REACTION ON THE GROUND :
- Wide surface for optimum support of the rear part of the foot.
- Perforated rear support with holes in staggered rows for easy shaping.
- Frog support to support the foot under the frog.
- Perforated frog support to allow the injection of silicone under the frog.
- Big bevel on the outer rim to promote rolling of the toe and quarters.
BIOMECHANICAL AND KINETHERAPEUTIC EFFECTS :
Moves the bearing surface back onto the rear part of the foot. Supports the distal phalanx.
Reduces pressure on the toe.
Chronic stage of laminitis (resumption of physical activity). Prevention of an unilateral laminitis in case of increased weight bearing due to an injury in the contralateral limb. Can be also used to move the bearing surface onto healthy parts of the foot in case of injuries (i.e. quarter cracks, seedy toe…).
size 3x0 - 121x140 mm
size 2x0 - 128x149 mm
size 0 - 136x157 mm
size 1 - 142x163 mm
size 2 - 148x168 mm
size 3 - 156x179 mm
size 4 - 164x184 mm
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!